SLU Pundit

The weblog of Kevin Boyd, a student at Southeastern Louisiana University

Monday, July 26, 2004

Gay marrage comments

A few random things about gay marriage and the rights of gay couples.

Fact: Gay couples have in most places the same rights and benefits as straight couples without gay marriage.

Fact: Many companies offer benefits to gay partners without gay marriage.

Fact: Gay couples are free commit their entire lives to one another and sign documents and have "commitment ceremonies" as well.

Since it's 1:30 in the morning, I'll write more later. But the point is, gays are not after rights per se but are demanding the government destroy the definition of marriage which is one man and one woman.

3 Comments:

At June 22, 2005 at 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question for you.
"Should gay marrage be leagal?"
What do you think about gay rights?
My name is Harland Ewing and you can email me at
"harlandewing@hotmail.com"
I look forward to talking to you on this subject.

 
At October 8, 2005 at 3:13 AM, Blogger Tom Naka said...

You have a great blog here! I will be sure to book mark you. I have a health insurance rate reduced texas
site. It pretty much covers health insurance rate reduced texas
related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

 
At November 10, 2006 at 7:31 AM, Blogger No Hassle Loans said...

Has anybody tried this Hoodia Diet Pills. I heard of the Hoodia Weightloss pills. Here is the Pure Hoodia Diet Pills or the Phentramine diet pill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home